Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Love Feast

YWAM has long held the tradition of the "Love Feast." It began on Sundays when the school would gather together to celebrate what the Lord had done during the week and to encourage one another in Christian fellowship while eating a meal each one had contributed to. Now, it is a time of celebration that the schools enjoy at the end of the quarter before the good byes begin. It was our chance to really clean up and shine, while celebrating the amazing quarter we have all just finished. I'd truthfully have to say, it was my favorite evening of all...

A shot I sneaked of our staff "pre"group photo. We were SOO blessed this quarter  to be lead by each of these servant hearted Jesus lovers!

Nathan and Shanna Borth: I'm gonna miss this sweet couple!
Some friends, Natalie and Chris.

Guessss who!! ;)
Love my ladies! Jessa and Odessa
Gorgeous Gals, Sam and Destiny

What a pair...lol Jonathan with Matt
Feeling the white dress vibe today :)


Miriam is seriously one of my favorites ;)
Me with the brave men of India (Ryan and Jonathan)
Gonna miss Mary so much!



Molly means so much to me!  What a sweet heart!


This was such a fun way to end the quarter. We had WAY too much fun that night. :-D

But now my dear friends, I bid you all farewall...at least until we reach the exotic land of INDIA! Much love to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment