Sunday, June 2, 2013

Voice for the Voiceless

In the past two months, I have had the AWESOME privilege to teach the children of men and women who are working to bring righteousness, justice, and love into a hurting world. The Learning Center exists as a school that these inspiring missionaries can send their children to knowing that they will get a solid education and also have the freedom to be mobile when the time comes for the missionary family to travel without sacrificing their children's education.

I would like to spotlight a few of the ministries that are shaking our world. In this post, I would like to introduce Voice for the Voiceless through this video presentation:



A link to view other videos by PhotogenX

I have been so moved by what these organizations are doing in our world today. My eyes have been opened to many injustices that are happening right around me because of the way Voice for the Voiceless has given such a platform for these issues. I encourage you to take a peak on their vimeo account to see many other well made videos showcasing their other points of ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment