Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy Birthday, Jonathan!


Last Saturday, we threw a little party for Jonathan's 29th birthday. My parents rented out the pool area at their condo/complex so we could have some fun and food. And we did indeed.
Yes, that's Jo-nathan. Thank you strawberry for saving the day.


Just a portion of some of the awesome people we've been getting to know.  :)


I love each one of these people SOOO MUCH! Ahh!

So I admit our short-comings with group photos now...lol

Us, on His actually birth-day ;)
It's crazy how life changes. What's so amazing is how the more we fall in love with Jesus, the more we fall in love with each other. I am so in awe of the man Jonathan is becoming because of the love of Jesus becoming more and more obvious in His life. I have been so astounded by the confidence and boldness He has instilled in Jonathan just since we've started school. I am SO PROUD to be his wife. My prayer is that everyday, Jesus will help me become better and better at being his help-mate, and be his biggest encourager and cheerleader. Here's to the next 70 years of life together ;)

1 comment: