Sunday, March 24, 2013

Debrief Week and Graduation


After we arrived back in the US, for the last week of our DTS, we were able to spend time with our school at Island Breeze, YWAM owned property in Makapala. Rustic, jungle-like, raw, beautiful, and intimate, it was the perfect location for our school to bond and share all the wonderful things that the Lord had done in the past 2 1/2 months since we had all dispersed around the globe.




It was the perfect week to catch up on sleep and get over jet lag, while rekindling the friendships we had made during our lecture phase in Kona. As you can see from the pictures below, we enjoyed a few "mild adventures" consisting of cramming in 15 passenger vans, climbing up steep, muddy trails, and drinking deeply of the beauty Hawaii/America has to offer.





Graduation Day!


After 6 months of discipleship training, I can say that my mind has definitely been transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit and the reading of the Word of God. I have seen God do amazing miracles in front of my eyes. I have felt Him give me the patience and wisdom and love to conquer difficulties and challenges that come with living with a group radicals that love Jesus more than anything while in a foreign country. I have watched Jesus transform their lives as they surrendered everything to Him and seen the incredible change unfold before my eyes.
This day was a day to celebrate. To celebrate what God has done to bring us to this point. To celebrate what He will continue to do in our lives. To celebrate the goodness of the Lord we have seen. To celebrate the revival that is spreading across the world. To celebrate the SURE HOPE that we have in Jesus. HE IS SO GOOD!!


Our last group photo as a team

My beautiful Swiss friend, Myriam
My sweet Jessa!
My rock, my hiding place, my true love

Danika, speaker of LIFE!
Miss Molly, what a joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment