Friday, September 13, 2013

Little Brother Becomes a Husband

In a whirlwind trip to the Northwest, Jonathan and I left our big rock in the ocean to support my brother and fabulous bride as they said their vows at the rustic and romantic Willow's Lodge in Woodinville, Washington.

Our trip was filled with family, as we stayed with my Aunt Michelle and Uncle Steve, relaxation, excitement, cooking, dressing up and good ol' Seattle traffic. :)




 My heart was so happy I got to sneak a visit in with my amazing nurse friend, Audrey, and check out the adorable place she now calls home. Audrey, I so look up to the way you have pursued the will and things of the Lord. You are such a woman of FAITH!

 Dinner at my sweet cousin's home, Anjilee, and her husband Chris with my uncle, cousin Nick, and Grandma and Grandpa. I love to see the mommy see has become in the past year! What an excellent wife and homemaker!
 Lunch at the Cheesecake Factory with the Bride and Groom. I was so blessed they could find time in their busy week to meet with us. Kaelin is one of the most organized and well planned woman I know, and I'm sure that the week went so smoothly because of her good foresight.

We got to indulge in some of Seattle's goodness with my brother later on that afternoon.

 She certainly didn't hold out on us!


Finally, the long awaited and much anticipated wedding day arrived. It was absolutely perfect. Kaelin was a stunning bride totally calm and collected, and Christopher was the most excited and happy I've ever seen him.





To my brother and brand new sister, I wish you every happiness and blessing in your married bliss. You are so loved and surrounded by your biggest cheerleaders and supporters as you enter the BEST days of your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment